Built to last and suitable to perform in constantly changing weather conditions, our walking trail furniture range includes stiles, bridges, gates and seating products, manufactured from a range of materials in several styles.
Fixed platform stile
The Signiatec Fixed Platform Stile is a unique design which conforms to BSEN 131-2: 2010 + A1: 2012. Its robust, yet light-weight design makes it an ideal solution to safely cross over fencing, stone walls and hedgerows. Its subtle paint finish (with optional high-visibility handrail) ensures minimum impact on the surrounding scenery, providing an essential safe passage for hill walkers and walking trail enthusiasts.
Advantages of the Fixed Platform Stile:
- Complete aluminium construction.
- Powder coated paint finish.
- Easy and quick to assemble.
- 40mm nonslip ladder rungs.
- Nonslip aluminium “safedeck”.
- 50mm aluminium handrail.
- Handrail bolted at 6 points.
- High visibility markings (add on).
- Dismantlable for ease of transport.
- Guaranteed against corrosion.
Signiatec will manufacture bridges to suit individual locations and needs.
Manufactured in accordance to I.S. EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011 Execution Class 1 & 2. Bridges are fully welded mild steel construction with a galvanised finish. The floors of the bridges are constructed using open grid flooring using “Flo Forge” galvanised grid, chequer plate or non-slip decking depending on location of the bridge (urban or rural setting) and the pedestrian requirements.
- Galvanised RHS to ISEN ISO 1461 1999 or latest update..
- Structure design to British Standard requirement.
- Open grid flooring using “Flo-Forge” galvanised grid, chequer plate flooring and non-slip decking also available.
- Single span construction available from 3 metres to 12 metres.
- Large bridges are fabricated in sections to allow easy access to site.
- Bridges and access steps customised to each individual location.
- Welded mesh panels are available to enclose sides of bridge if required.
- Fixing down facility is included with each bridge.
Recycled plastic waymarker post
Signiatec’s markerposts are made from recycled plastic, which makes them durable and very hardwearing. Standard size is 100mm square x 1500mm long. These can be supplied complete with directional arrows, information plates or high visibility markers. Directional arrows and information plates can be customised to include logos, names, etc to client specific requirements. A galvanised sleeve can also be supplied to allow fixing of the marker post in rocky areas.